Another idea to include on your Sacramento staycation if you have little ones is Fairytale Town. It is located right next to the Sacramento Zoo and Funderland. Kids can play, explore, and learn. Fairytale Town features 25 playsets, which is based on nursery rhymes and fairytales, friendly farm animals to pet, two performing arts stages and several gardens throughout the park. There’s also educational programs, camps, and workshops at the park. Before you visit though, be sure to check out the tips listed below for a little extra savings on your admission. In addition to that you should also find a list of the latest known coupons for Fairytale Town listed below as well.
Tips & Coupons
- If you visit Fairytale Town during the week you can save $1 off your general admission to the park for kids and adults.
- Get the Sacramento Zoo and Fairytale Town combo ticket and you can save up to $5 on your admission per person versus the cost of each ticket separately.
- Check the calendar for promotions like bring a donation for free admission to Fairytale Town.
- Get the Sacramento Entertainment Book. It has thousands of dollars worth of coupons for area attractions, dining, and shopping. At last check the book also had coupons for Fairytale Town.
- Several organizations also sell the Enjoy the City coupon book as a fundraiser. This also has coupons for Fairytale Town inside.
- Join the email list for updates on upcoming events, promotions, and even coupons.
- You can also follow Fairytale Town on Facebook. From time to time they also put out promotions that are exclusive to their Facebook followers.
- Also check out sites like the Coupon Guide. They seem to offer and post a lot of coupons for Sacramento area attractions as well as coupons for other major attractions in the United States and Canada.